Welcome to Seaton Primary School
Welcome to the Seaton Primary School website. We are a forward thinking school and aim to prepare all of our pupils for both their present and future lives through a broad, balanced and exciting education approach which addresses the needs of the whole child. We want every pupil to develop a sense of awe, wonder and inquisitiveness around learning and embrace the inspiration that can be found in this local area of outstanding natural beauty, on the Jurassic Coast and the Axe Estuary.
Our school aims for all are to:
- Create a secure, caring and supportive atmosphere where learning is stimulating and enjoyable.
- Inspire life-long learning.
- Strive to be the best we can be.
- Promote high standards of behaviour.
- Ensure equal opportunities.
- Encourage a mutual respect for others, their cultures and develop a greater awareness of the wider world.
- Offer a rich and balanced curriculum that will inspire and motivate all to reach their full potential.
- Encourage self-confidence and independence.
- Recognise and celebrate individual talents and achievements throughout the school.
- Nurture strong relationships between school and our families, and the wider community.
- Respond to and embrace initiatives and developing technologies which prepare us for the future.
- Encourage everyone to be environmentally aware and minimise our impact on the environment.
- Encourage everyone to lead a safe and healthy lifestyle.
Please view our Covid Risk Assessment (v2.7 Jan 2022 v1)